If you are looking for feminine tattoo designs? Then the most popular tattoo which women like very much is also one of the Butterfly Tattoo designs.
This tattoo design has different variations. You can combine butterfly tattoos with other designs and it will give attractive looks.
A butterfly tattoo describes your beautiful and soft side. It has various meanings. You can place this tattoo design in different areas of the body. It will represent your personality.
Butterfly tattoo has different meanings depending on the tattoo designs. Usually, butterflies symbolize beauty, freedom, liberty, and transformation.
They come in a vast variety of colours, shapes, and sizes. Butterfly tattoo represents spiritual and physical beauty.
Most women place butterfly tattoos on these body areas wrist, neck, chest, lower back, and shoulder.
1. Flower + Butterfly Tattoo on Leg
Check: Leg Tattoos for Women
3. 3D Butterfly Tattoo on Foot
5. Small Butterfly Tattoos on Rib
7. Upper Arm Butterfly Tattoo Design
9. Butterfly Watercolor Tattoo on Chest
13. Butterfly Tattoo on Wrist
15. Realistic Butterfly Tattoo on Hand
17. Back Arm Butterfly Tattoo
19. Black Butterfly Tattoo on Wrist
21. Tribal Butterfly Tattoo on Behind the Ear
23. Quote + Butterfly Tattoo on Back
25. Butterfly Tattoo on Stomach
29. Butterfly Tattoo on Chest
Also Check: Beautiful Chest Tattoos for Females
31. Butterfly + Flower Tattoo for Women
32. Butterfly Tattoo Design on Full Back
33. Unique Design Tattoo Underboob
34. Black Butterfly Tattoo on Neck
36. Tattoo on Neck to Face
37. Flower + Colorful Butterfly
39. Small Butterfly Tattoo on Finger
40. Butterfly on Back Arm
42. Small Butterfly Tattoo on Foot
43. Colorful Butterfly Tattoo on Rib
45. Small Tattoo on Ankle
46. Butterfly with Owl Eyes
48. Flower + Butterfly on Rib
49. Colorful Butterfly on Back Neck
Hope you like these tattoo ideas. Keep visiting back more are coming soon!